Thursday, April 10, 2008

Best Weather So Far

Along the beaches, it was somehow sunny and foggy at the same time, but really warm.

I saw one surfer in the waves.

And waved to three other cyclists.

I really enjoyed seeing lots of birds today from a large white heron flapping overhead to pairs of chubby ducks splashing in the overflowing ditches. Animals are so spunky and funny in springtime. As I passed one farm, a fuzzy brown and white cow was knee deep in the pond, mooing it's head off! The horses in this stable clearly wanted to be outside. The far one kept doing great big horsey yawns and hanging its tongue out. If you look really closely, you can see it's yawning in this picture, but it's a little hard to see in the shade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually ventured outside on my bike earlier this week, too! I hope to post something about it on my blog soon.

knitseashore said...

I guess all the species want to be outside in the warmer weather!

belaybunny said...

You do have some lovely places to cycle past. How did you feel, was it better out this time? ;) I bet when I get back outside I'll be really slow on my bike. I've been walking, but cycling is completely different.