Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting Serious Again

Yesterday was Jeff's first day out on his road bike this year. I've been on my road bike for a few rides now. I guess we'll clean up the cx bikes for now, though we might take them out for some gravel crunching this summer. It would be a novel experience to ride them in warm weather since I associate them with freezing rides!

We paused out at the Point to watch some deer foraging. There was this main group...

and some more here and there by themselves.

Tonight, we had a group ride after work, but were running a little late and didn't make it to the start point in time. We did run into the others part way out which was nice. I'm looking forward to getting back into the habit of 1 or 2 group rides a week.

3 comments:

belaybunny said...

I bet it feels great to be back on your road bike. I finally made it out yesterday and for the first time in ages it was sunny and quite warm - still a head wind though up the hill, that's typical isn't it!!

Devorah said...

What a nice thing to look forward to after work. Enjoy your rides!

knitseashore said...

I hope the deer stay off of the road! Since the last GYGIG, I worry about that now for all of us.