Saturday, July 25, 2009

3 Year Bike Stat Anniversary

Is there a standardized gift for year 3? Aluminum? Carbon? Maybe it's only spandex, LOL! That's OK, I could use some new shorts!

The summer slump continues, but history shows me that I'll recover. The chart of my rides and miles by year:

And I have two graphs showing nearly the same thing; I just couldn't decide which one was prettier!

All the weeks spread out with outdoor miles in blue and trainer miles in red:

All miles by week and year:

Hope those colors don't make your eyes cross!

Well, not too much to be learned from these, they are just fun to post! Obviously, I like to ride in fall and spring and the computrainer made a big difference.

(These charts vary ever so slightly from the previous charts I posted of each year as I had to tweak the way I numbered the weeks to make the years line up right. Also, I added a previously missing trainer ride into 2007 that it turned out I had stats for after all. There were some others that I didn't record, believe it or not =P!)

3 comments:

suitcaseofcourage said...

Congratulations! That's an impressive number of miles for sure!

Red Bike said...

I can't read those graphs but it certainly looks very impressive!

knitseashore said...

Congratulations on your discipline! New spandex is always good for celebration, or at least some new socks/gloves. :)