Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jeff's X6 Debut Ride

As I've mentioned a few times before, Jeff's Cannondale X6 has been back ordered since September 15th. Well, last night our shop called with the happy news that his bike was in and built! We picked it up this morning! After a basic fitting, Jeff took a spin around the parking lot. He was so happy! If you look closely at this photo, you'll see the front wheel is off the pavement. He 'hopped' for the pic!

We went home and rode our matching bikes in lots of wind and some rain. I managed to snap a few more pics of Jeff without losing my balance in the wind. Sorry they are a little dark, the camera did not like the low light level.




3 comments:

belaybunny said...

yes, saturday was definately the day for new bikes!! the cannondale looks great. And well done on getting out in rainy weather!! I got out this morning too, although it was very windy, but no rain. I love my new bike, thanks for advice on spd pedals, they work a treat - I had no problems at all. In my eagerness to get out, I forgot the camera. I am planning on doing a more scenic mountain ride soon, but need to build up a bit of strength first.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new bike!!! Boy, your stable is certainly getting full! Happy Trails!

knitseashore said...

Congratulations Jeff! Enjoy!!